Facilities Maintenance and Management
ESSENTIAL PLANS ARE NEEDED FOR FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT
Exceptionally run facilities maintenance assessment programs for a building’s envelope has the potential to deliver cost savings, decrease energy consumption, promote sustainability, and enhance the quality of your buildings and campuses.
But often facilities management suffers from the lack of attention and preventative maintenance. Placing issues on the back burner is easy, and soon, deferred maintenance can become the new standard. Eventually, significant problems start to arise and team members cannot find the time to respond until a situation is considered an emergency.
By outsourcing these services, facilities can increase responsiveness and produce significant benefits. Third-party vendors, like CTL, have the expertise, skills, and resources necessary to reduce traditional management services expenses. We can advance your facility management through innovative ideas, leading practices, and new technologies. Not to mention, we can naturally ease the daily headaches of managing a multi-building campus.
Having a solid maintenance plan is essential. But creating a budget to support your plan is the real key to saving money in the long run and ensuring your facility receives the routine care it needs. CTL can help guide you on both fronts.
WE’RE FOCUSED ON PROVIDING INNOVATIVE FACILITIES MAINTENANCE
Every facility has different needs and has to meet different requirements and standards for facilities maintenance. CTL’s breadth of in-house specialists and building envelope investigation services means our team of experts can create customized maintenance policies and repair solutions for many facility types. Our diversified expertise allows our clients to come to one company to meet their needs. CTL has developed a unique facility assessment program which assists property managers in maintaining facilities of all types and sizes.
Some of our services include:
- Prepare exterior maintenance budget guidelines/forecasts — Guidance for developing a budget to ensure your facility receives the routine care it needs.
- Building and site due-diligence investigations — We can help confirm compliance with contract, plan, or specification requirements by contractors.
- Exterior building maintenance recommendations — CTL has performed existing structure evaluations for decades. Our team of experts covers many of the disciplines needed to provide insights and solutions.
- Building envelope construction observation — We combine several services and disciplines to make recommendations on the exteriors of buildings and can examine roofs and buildings of all ages and types.
- Construction administration — Our construction engineers and inspectors at CTL can help keep new facility projects on schedule and within budget, from inception to completion.
LONG-LASTING SOLUTIONS TO PROPEL CLIENTS FORWARD
The experts at CTL have the experience, expertise, and equipment to help owners and facility managers prevent costly repairs and improve a building’s safety and efficiency. And we can combine a number of our services to access, design, evaluate, and consult on the exterior integrity of a facility on a regular basis.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our facilities maintenance assessment services, professionalism, and success. We know how to create long-lasting solutions that propel businesses forward.
INVEST IN A FACILITIES MAINTENANCE ASSESSMENT PROGRAM TODAY
CTL is built on the three pillars of communication, teamwork, and leadership in technology. Take advantage of our longevity, innovation, and specialization. Our team is ready to get started.