A letter from our President CK Satyapriya for Summer 2022. Each quarter the President & CEO of CTL Engineering addresses our clients and employee-owners.
Dear Client and Employee-owner:
It’s the middle of the Summer 2022, but we have all experienced the increased daily temperatures and the signs of climate change. Irrespective of the political leaning, these more extreme weather-related events prove that the scientists and their warnings have been correct. Under these circumstances, humans must act to preserve this planet for our future.
CTL Engineering has been participating in preserving the environment in the following ways:
- Building envelope evaluations and design to reduce energy utilization
- Asset management to optimize resource allocation and use
- Environmental studies and risk mitigation, such as asbestos-containing material assessment and design
- Abandoned mine reclamation and clean-up of contaminated sites
- Recycling of paper, plastics, metals as well as concrete cylinders after testing
- Encouraging employees to participate in maintaining roads and facilities
- Using technology to minimize the use of paper and duplication of effort
We are committed to Environmental Management, Social Services to the communities where we have offices, and Governance as an employee-owned company. We would welcome your comments and advice to help us continuously improve. I look forward to hearing from you.
C.K. Satyapriya, P.E., D. GE, F. ASCE
President & CEO