- Norm Stout has been promoted to Manager of the ICS Design Department. Norm has been with ICS/CTL since 2013.
- Nina Williamson has been promoted to Accounts Payable Assistant. Nica has been with CTL since 2015.
We do some pretty good things! We like to recognize our employee-owners. Check out all of our accolades and wow points for Summer 2017!
WOW Points: Department Managers and Branch Managers give WOW points to employees who they feel deserves extra recognition. These employees go above and beyond their call of duty to provide excellent service to their clients and coworkers. Congratulations to the following WOW Point recipients:
- Randy Fladeland, for excellent communication and putting in long hours for a first-time client.
- Chris Mitchell, for continually working to improve CTL’s presentation using the latest technologies.
- Nicolas Sakain and Fatemeh Mohammadshirazi, for improving our codes and standards resulting in better information management, improved procedures and increased efficiency.
- Mike Grimmett, for praise received from a client who was impressed with his experience and great help on the job.
- Dean DeSherlia, Josh Kalaene, Shawn Grueser, Tom Albaugh, Zaid Shakir and Sean Smith, for their efforts in providing concrete testing much faster than the client expected.
- Jeremy Degler, Mathew Aldridge and Chad Hankins, for advancing the awareness of our UAV (Drone) technology through an impressive presentation at a conference and performing building envelope surveys of three downtown Columbus skyscrapers.
- Dave Breitfeller, Hillary Lyon, Jessica Donley, Vickie Nelson, Chad Hankins, Joe Stanley, and Terry Allison, for a great job of planning, organizing, and putting on the Akron grand opening party.