We do some pretty good things! We like to recognize our employee-owners. Check out all of our accolades and wow points for Summer 2017!
WOW Points: Department Managers and Branch Managers give WOW points to employees who they feel deserves extra recognition. These employees go above and beyond their call of duty to provide excellent service to their clients and coworkers. Congratulations to the following WOW Point recipients:
- Eric Abbington, for this statement from our client, “Eric’s professionalism is top notch”.
- Joe Grani, Marc Montgomery, Bipender Jindal, Jeremy Degler, Terry Allison, Fred Buescher and Jason Fry, for the client appreciating all of their efforts in taking care of many needs and requests.
- Matthew Ridgway, for receiving positive feedback internally and by clients and being an excellent ambassador of CTL.
- Royce Arnold, for always going the extra mile on projects and for cross training himself by studying and taking training classes to obtain several certifications that are valuable to CTL.
- Mike David and Jason Fry, for being true team players and sharing their extensive knowledge by training new employees with our procedures and processes. They are the embodiment of what an employee-owner is.
- David Rowland, Bucky Nicholson and Tim Darrah, for their initiative in getting the repairs to the Cincinnati parking lot completed.
- Doug Batt, for appreciation from a client for all the preparation, provided before the field work began, even on a smaller job.
- Shannon Felkey, for positive client feedback for tenacity and good work on a two-year project.
- Ruben Mick, for learning a new skill set and his work ethic of going above and beyond.
- Jeff Wills and Rick Shroyer, for getting a score of all 5’s on the concrete Proficiency Sample.
- Jason Fry, Trevor Hietikko and Ryan Rudd, for accommodating the client by rescheduling a concrete pour at the last minute due to heavy rains.
- Stephanie Renaldi, for referring field technicians to become CTL employees.