Mikel Coulter has been promoted to Department Manager, Building Envelope Services of CTL Engineering, Columbus office.
Joe Grani has been promoted to Branch Manager, CTL Engineering of West Virginia, Morgantown office.
Sastry Malladi has been promoted to Department Manager, Geotechnical Engineering Services of CTL Engineering, Columbus office.
Ed Isabella has been promoted to Department Manager, Construction Services CTL Engineering, in Northeast Ohio.
Mary Hughes has been promoted to Staff Engineer, Geotechnical Engineering Services CTL Engineering, in Wapakoneta office.
Eric Abbington has passed his test to become a Registered Roof Observer.
Jonah Stout has achieved his CTS certification.
We do some pretty good things! We like to recognize our employee-owners. Check out all of our accolades and wow points for Summer 2018!
WOW Points: Department Managers and Branch Managers give WOW points to employees who they feel deserves extra recognition. These employees go above and beyond their call of duty to provide excellent service to their clients and coworkers. Congratulations to the following WOW Point recipients:
- Nicholas Sakian, for the time and effort spent standardizing the requisition spreadsheets.
- Walt Rough and Bob Rush, for being knowledgeable and very responsive to a client’s needs.
- James Ormandy and Bob Ashbrock, for their attention to detail on a project and keeping the client well informed.
- Malam Camara, for taking the time to fully understand the specifications and requirements on a very unique project.
- Phillip Green, for his hard work going above and beyond his normal duties on a rainy Saturday morning to get a major downtown ramp back open.
- Jeremy McIntire, for taking control of a project and being a big help in moving the project forward.
- Emilee Rubio and Kristina Contreras, for feedback from a client that they are timely and very friendly when paying invoices.
- Marshall Davis, for taking the initiative to share interesting projects with the Marketing Department for CTL’s social media.
- Rajan and team of Sachina Engineering, for their diligence and adaptability in modifying the Time Card Program to help employees and project managers.
- Jonah Stout, for showing great aptitude and dedicating his time to further his learning for continued success.
- Keith Geiger, for his leadership in the execution of a project and administering ahead of schedule and under budget.